- Turn the shirt inside out before washing. This will help protect the printing from rubbing against other garments or surfaces in the wash.
- Wash the shirt in cold water on a gentle cycle. Using warm or hot water may cause the printing to fade or crack.
- Use a mild detergent that does not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Bleach and fabric softeners can damage the printing and the fabric.
- Do not use a dryer to dry the shirt. Instead, lay the shirt flat to air dry. Using a dryer may shrink the fabric and damage the printing.
- Do not iron the printing directly. If ironing is necessary, turn the shirt inside out and use a low heat setting. Ironing directly on the printing may cause it to melt or peel.
Following these washing instructions can help to extend the life of your poly-cotton shirt with direct-to-garment printing.