Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: February 16, 2023
Welcome to Porcupine Gear, an ecommerce clothing company offering libertarian themed apparel and accessories. Our website, located at porcupinegear.com (the “Site”), is owned and operated by The Kosin Group, Ltd. (“Porcupine Gear”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). By using our Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully before using our Site.
- Site Use Our Site is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use our Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or to transmit or post any material that is infringing, defamatory, or obscene. You may not interfere with the security or integrity of our Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our systems.
- Intellectual Property The content on our Site, including text, graphics, images, and software, is the property of Porcupine Gear and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not copy, distribute, or reproduce any content on our Site without our prior written consent.
- Products and Pricing We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any products or services on our Site at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to change our prices for products and services at any time without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- Orders and Payment All orders on our Site are subject to our acceptance and availability. We reserve the right to refuse any order for any reason. Once you place an order, we will charge your payment method for the total amount of the order, including shipping and taxes. We accept payment by credit card and PayPal.
- Shipping and Delivery We will ship your order to the shipping address you provide during checkout. We offer shipping to most locations in the U.S. and internationally. We will provide you with an estimated delivery date, but we do not guarantee delivery by that date. You are responsible for any customs or import duties that may apply to your order.
- Returns and Exchanges We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not happy with your order, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order to initiate a return or exchange. To be eligible for a return or exchange, items must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed, and with all original tags and labels attached. Shipping charges are non-refundable, and you are responsible for the cost of return shipping. We do not accept returns or exchanges on final sale items.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Our Site and products are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not guarantee that our Site or products will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected.
- Limitation of Liability Porcupine Gear shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from your use of our Site or products, or from your inability to use our Site or products. This limitation of liability applies to all claims, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Porcupine Gear, its affiliates, and its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from your use of our Site or products, or from your breach of these Terms.
- Governing Law These Terms and your use of our Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of our Site shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Pennsylvania, and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.