Effective Date: 2/16/2023
- Collection of Information We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number when you create an account on our Site or place an order for our products. We may also collect information about your device, such as your IP address and browser type, and your browsing activity on our Site.
- Use of Information We may use your personal information to process and fulfill your orders, communicate with you about your orders, and send you marketing communications if you opt-in to receive them. We may also use your information to improve and personalize our Site and to prevent and detect fraud and unauthorized activity.
- Sharing of Information We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us with the operation of our Site and the fulfillment of your orders. We may also share your information with our affiliates and partners for marketing purposes, but we will not sell your information to third parties. We may also disclose your information as required by law or to protect our rights, property, or safety.
- Security of Information We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and misuse. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
- Your Rights You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. You may also unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the emails.
- Children’s Privacy Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information.